SHINE Kid’s Ministry
Sharing His Incredible News with Everyone
“… Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.” – Mark 10:14
Experience safe, age-appropriate environments where the Bible is taught in a creative and relevant way.
[Sprouts]: 0-2 years old, [SunBeams]:3-4 years old, [RainDrops]: 5-8 years old, [Rooted]: 9-12 years old
Sunday School – 10:00 AM
Kid’s Church – 11:15 AM
Kid’s Bible Club – 7:00 PM
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Each child will experience a safe, age-appropriate environment where the Bible is taught in a creative and relevant way. Our volunteers are background checked and safety is highly valued.
Children’s Ministry Workers will:
- Pray for children and their families.
- Use biblically based content to teach the principles of the Kingdom of God.
- Lead the singing of worship songs, and teaching of Bible lessons.
- Use crafts, and interactive illustrations to model God’s truths
- Assist the children in understanding the importance of having great respect and obeying their parents and other authority.
For serving opportunities, transportation, or any other information regarding Children’s Ministry, please contact Lisa Cummings – firstname.lastname@example.org